Close
Back HOME Menu
Close

PG/residency training in Philippines

Thread: PG/residency training in Philippines

Tags: internal medicine, manila, pediatrics, philippines, radiology
  1. Phil_Doctor said:

    Post PG/residency training in Philippines

    As the little suggests if you want to do your residency training in Philippines, I can assist you with the process and help you get an confirmed slot. I can assist you in specialties like Internal medicine, community medicine, emergency medicine, radiology, pediatrics, ob-gyn. The hospitals can be government or private depending upon your preference and vacancy available.

    Please don't ask me whether your country accepts and recognizes residency training of Philippines because, i simply don't know the answer. Different countries have different rules and regulations on this matter and I am not aware about all of them. However depending upon where you are from I will be able to tell you if there were any previous residents from that country working/training in a particular hospital.

    This will be a paid services. Kindly leave me a Pm if you want to know the details. Also please don't forget to mention your country.
    GooD Day
     
  2. Cotruta said:
    Hello, I am a Doctor specialized in internal medicine and currently working at a public hospital in the Republic of Moldova. I did my medical studies (6 years) and residency training (3 years) in Moldova.

    I would like to know whether I could redo a full residency training in the Philippines and the kind of help you could provide me with to be accepted in such a program. Thank you.
     
  3. Phil_Doctor said:
    Hi. Kindly check your inbox.
     
  4. nien said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Doctor View Post
    As the little suggests if you want to do your residency training in Philippines, I can assist you with the process and help you get an confirmed slot. I can assist you in specialties like Internal medicine, community medicine, emergency medicine, radiology, pediatrics, ob-gyn. The hospitals can be government or private depending upon your preference and vacancy available.

    Please don't ask me whether your country accepts and recognizes residency training of Philippines because, i simply don't know the answer. Different countries have different rules and regulations on this matter and I am not aware about all of them. However depending upon where you are from I will be able to tell you if there were any previous residents from that country working/training in a particular hospital.

    This will be a paid services. Kindly leave me a Pm if you want to know the details. Also please don't forget to mention your country.
    GooD Day


    Hi, I got a friend from Nepal and he's interested in doing his residency training here in Philippines (Radiology).


    Can you help get a confirmed slot? Thank you.
     
  5. dadakrishna said:
    Hello,
    I am interested for internal medicine.
    Kindly send more information.

    Thanks Krishna
     
  6. Phil_Doctor said:
    Hello. Kindly check your inbox.
     
  7. Phil_Doctor said:
    Quote Originally Posted by dadakrishna View Post
    Hello,
    I am interested for internal medicine.
    Kindly send more information.

    Thanks Krishna
    Hi. kindly check your inbox.
     
  8. Gangtok said:

    Hi

    Hi im from india interested in IM could u pls send me the detail



    QUOTE=Phil_Doctor;1532487]As the little suggests if you want to do your residency training in Philippines, I can assist you with the process and help you get an confirmed slot. I can assist you in specialties like Internal medicine, community medicine, emergency medicine, radiology, pediatrics, ob-gyn. The hospitals can be government or private depending upon your preference and vacancy available.

    Please don't ask me whether your country accepts and recognizes residency training of Philippines because, i simply don't know the answer. Different countries have different rules and
     
  9. Phil_Doctor said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangtok View Post
    Hi im from india interested in IM could u pls send me the detail



    QUOTE=Phil_Doctor;1532487]As the little suggests if you want to do your residency training in Philippines, I can assist you with the process and help you get an confirmed slot. I can assist you in specialties like Internal medicine, community medicine, emergency medicine, radiology, pediatrics, ob-gyn. The hospitals can be government or private depending upon your preference and vacancy available.

    Please don't ask me whether your country accepts and recognizes residency training of Philippines because, i simply don't know the answer. Different countries have different rules and
    Hello kindly check your inbox
     
  10. nieves said:

    Medical REsidency in the Philippines

    Hello: Please send me information about doing a medical Residency in the Philippines in Internal Medicine or Pediatrics.
    I understand there is a cost. I really need to hear from you
    Thank you very much
    Nieves
     
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.